Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Re: todays header
Hello Norman, I didnt know the one named Atkins but George Mole and Eddie Cain were good friends of my cousin John Joyce who lived in Albert st. George also lived in Albert St and Eddie in William Street. John is no longer with us but not sure about George and Eddie hope they are keeping well.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- todays header - tom barker May 17, 2019, 11:09 am
- Re: todays header - Norman Dunn May 17, 2019, 11:28 am
- Re: todays header - Marie May 17, 2019, 2:20 pm
- Re: todays header - alan la ruste May 17, 2019, 4:53 pm
- Re: todays header - Mac Cummings May 17, 2019, 12:30 pm
- Re: todays header - Barry Cram May 17, 2019, 2:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org