Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Re: Nigel farage
Can you be a little more specific, Eddy ...or would you just be repeating what the media say about him? I have spent a lot of time listening to what he has been saying over the years. I believe that he is an honourable man who feathers his nest to make a few more bob...just like the rest of us. If he is as bad as the rest then so be it, but at least give him the chance to deliver on what he says...or bury himself for good. He has my vote and my donation and I have walked a few miles for what he and 17 million others believe. He is the only man on the block who can and will deliver Brexit, even if it means NO DEAL, just like most of the people voted for.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Nigel farage - Joseph May 20, 2019, 6:19 pm
- Re: Nigel Farage - Mac Cummings May 20, 2019, 6:33 pm
- Re: Nigel farage - fhead May 20, 2019, 10:54 pm
- Re: Nigel farage - Eddy Nesbitt. May 21, 2019, 8:29 am
- Re: Nigel farage - Brendan, WBay May 21, 2019, 9:52 am
- Re: Nigel farage - Don Scott May 21, 2019, 12:17 pm
- Re: Nigel farage - Brendan, WBay May 21, 2019, 1:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org