Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Posted by Mac Cummings on May 22, 2019, 9:14 pm, in reply to "Re: Meltdown
Mrs May might be a disaster Thomas but "the other lady" wouldn't have us in this mess.
Yes sure the Unions took a bashing under her but maybe they deserved it!
The head of the NUM has a lot to answer for as do the Unions which ruined the car industry. caused disruption in the yards and industry in general. It's usually a two way street.
And as for a future PM. Give me a competent woman any time!
In my business life I promoted many women to senior positions. Not one of them let me down.
- Meltdown - Don Scott May 22, 2019, 10:23 am
- Re: Meltdown - Thomas Buglass May 22, 2019, 7:56 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Mac Cummings May 22, 2019, 9:14 pm
- Re: Meltdown - fhead May 23, 2019, 5:42 pm
- Re: Meltdown - fhead May 22, 2019, 9:24 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Mac Hardy May 23, 2019, 2:39 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Brendan, WBay May 27, 2019, 10:34 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org