Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Posted by Mac Hardy on May 23, 2019, 3:21 pm, in reply to "Re: Meltdown
Sheila, if we had a negotiator as strong as Mr. Barnier we would be out by now, our Politicians are a disgrace, they have brought shame on the country and brought it into disrepute, we were told it was a peoples decision but because it didn't go the way the House of Fools expected it to they have put every obstacle in its path. Its a pity Treason is still not a hanging offence as there would be large numbers of MP's in the queue. I would even offer to pull on the rope !
- Meltdown - Don Scott May 22, 2019, 10:23 am
- Re: Meltdown - Thomas Buglass May 22, 2019, 7:56 pm
- Re: Meltdown - fhead May 22, 2019, 9:24 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Mac Hardy May 23, 2019, 2:39 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Sheila May 23, 2019, 2:50 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Mac Hardy May 23, 2019, 3:21 pm
- Re: Meltdown - Brendan, WBay May 27, 2019, 10:34 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org