Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Thank you for your advice… I-cloud sounds a very good solution!
The first thing I thought of when the drives crashed was that the entire Hebburn Archives is already safe on Google Drive – so that took a huge weight off my mind. Phew!
Cheers and thank you once again for your advice,
- What a shock! - Barry Cram May 26, 2019, 9:50 pm
- Re: What a shock! - N44 May 27, 2019, 10:10 am
- Re: What a shock! - Barry Cram May 27, 2019, 10:33 am
- Re: What a shock! - John Shearer May 27, 2019, 11:29 am
- Re: What a shock! - ricky May 27, 2019, 1:37 pm
- John... - Barry Cram May 27, 2019, 6:13 pm
- Phew - Linda in NZ May 27, 2019, 8:53 pm
- Re: Phew - Barry Cram May 27, 2019, 11:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org