Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Posted by Linda in NZ on May 27, 2019, 8:53 pm, in reply to "John...
Well considering what happened you sounded very calm! Firstly, what a lovely daughter you have raised.
Im glad you have sorted things out, fingers crossed for the next few days.
I am worried about your loose USBís, and that they might cause the same thing with your new hard drive. Do they need looked at?
- What a shock! - Barry Cram May 26, 2019, 9:50 pm
- Re: What a shock! - N44 May 27, 2019, 10:10 am
- Re: What a shock! - Barry Cram May 27, 2019, 10:33 am
- Re: What a shock! - John Shearer May 27, 2019, 11:29 am
- Re: What a shock! - ricky May 27, 2019, 1:37 pm
- John... - Barry Cram May 27, 2019, 6:13 pm
- Phew - Linda in NZ May 27, 2019, 8:53 pm
- Re: Phew - Barry Cram May 27, 2019, 11:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org