Re: Tyne Bridge 'Then & Now'
Great projection of "English "engineering and quality now wasted away to Chinese "Junk"Our Son is a Professional Abseiler for Access Abseil who do all kinds of work like those men. He would go bananas to have done that kind of work.. BUT[i] not with out the safety hanesses they have to have now.
He's site safety manager when on the job and seeing his Kaikura pictures and others makes me wonder where the "L' he gets it from to do that work
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Tyne Bridge - Bill Wallace May 31, 2019, 3:01 am
- Re: Tyne Bridge - BJC May 31, 2019, 7:53 am
- Re: Tyne Bridge - peter cook May 31, 2019, 8:07 am
- Re: Tyne Bridge - Mac Cummings May 31, 2019, 9:27 am
- Re: Tyne Bridge - John Shearer May 31, 2019, 11:56 am
- Re: Tyne Bridge - Carol Badger May 31, 2019, 5:06 pm
- Tyne Bridge 'Then & Now' - James Goring May 31, 2019, 8:25 pm
« Back to index | View thread »