Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Re: Colliery School team 1948
Yes, I met up with little Jimmy Hargreaves some years ago, he was living in a flat in the Newtown, quite alone. he had looked after his mother Jenny until her death. He was a sorry sight, but cheerful as ever, we took him for a drink or two to a pub/hotel in Gateshead, he was so thrilled. Bless him. Indeed he did have a sister Muriel. I have an idea she lived in S. Shields.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Colliery School team 1948 - Norman Dunn June 5, 2019, 9:19 am
- Re: Colliery School team 1948 - George Watt June 5, 2019, 10:01 am
- Re: Colliery School team 1948 - Don Scott June 5, 2019, 10:42 am
- Re: Colliery School team 1948 - Eddy Nesbitt. June 5, 2019, 12:12 pm
- Re: Colliery School team 1948 - Elizabeth June 5, 2019, 4:17 pm
- Re: Colliery School team 1948 - John Coltman June 5, 2019, 6:17 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org