Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Posted by Brian on June 26, 2019, 6:29 pm, in reply to "Re: Windrush
The decisions in a lot of cases seem to be on the whim of some paper pusher it's frightening. Its not limited to that either, the amount of staff at Jobcentres that are not yet trained for Universal credit is substantial, I act as a support for a disabled person who still has to attend job centre for interviews although her condition is only going to get worse and the amount of staff who have to ask someone or ring someone when aspects of Universal credit are brought up are frightening. Its been wheeled out without proper training, support, and most importantly knowledge on the staff and client sides. It particularly hard on people with disabilities and mistakes have been made numerous times many which have made the press.
- Windrush - Mac Cummings June 26, 2019, 10:07 am
- Re: Windrush - Brian June 26, 2019, 12:52 pm
- Re: Windrush - john (doncaster) June 26, 2019, 4:49 pm
- Re: Windrush - Brian June 26, 2019, 5:10 pm
- Re: Windrush - Mac Cummings June 26, 2019, 5:33 pm
- Re: Windrush - Brian June 26, 2019, 6:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org