Streets of Hebburn ~ Lindisfarne Road…
Posted by BJC on April 27, 2018, 7:49 am
LINDISFARNE ROAD: On the north of and runs parallel with part of Finchale Road. Vehicular access via Mimosa Drive, Bath Road and Fountains Crescent. |
63 residential homes - 10 flats (Nos. 1-70) - 25 built in late 1950s.
In 1850, this land was named ‘Priests Close’, occupied by Matthew Laws, and leased from landowner Cuthbert Ellison.
Named after: Lindisfarne Priory: Holy Island is a tidal island off the northeast coast of England.