based on my experience, five minutes wouldn't entirely shock me
Posted by IB on February 17, 2017, 10:10:12, in reply to "that's probably true. But even if so, it only took the WH what 5 minutes to put out a denial"
and once the AP runs with the story you need to do something about it ASAP.
after published? Why not just do it then? I highly doubt the AP asked for comment 5 minutes before publishing
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- this is what i feared would happen with deportations - illiniranger February 17, 2017, 9:47:26
- was the NG used in the South during the Civil Rights era or am I thinking of another body?* - reggiedunlop February 17, 2017, 10:20:17
- There'll be a lot of pictures like the Elián González one* - ECEIllinois February 17, 2017, 10:09:47
- This seems like something to float out to distract and then deny* - MarshMac February 17, 2017, 9:55:51
- Has there been reporting on National Guard coming to Chicago to shoot all the black people yet - groupielite February 17, 2017, 9:54:06
- Plus, it's fascist as ####* - elportero February 17, 2017, 9:51:33
- Ugh* - KingTalkyTiki February 17, 2017, 9:49:36
« Back to index | View thread »