[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
STD? Babby on the way? Buckshot in yo butt? Miss work and get fired?
Posted by groupielite on February 17, 2017, 10:10:33, in reply to "Dating sucks. "
Outside these life-altering (ending?) events, what could be so bad? Meet someone, go have some fun, get a little serious about staying together, make some decisions, move on.
Perhaps some hurt feelings and timing can be a problem (WHEN ARE MY KIDS GOING TO MAKE ME A GRANDPA) but just keep the ball rolling and with e-harmony you should be able to get from the have fun to the make some decisions stage pretty quick, yes?
That is all*
- Dating sucks. - IlliniJuice07 February 16, 2017, 19:03:09
- STD? Babby on the way? Buckshot in yo butt? Miss work and get fired? - groupielite February 17, 2017, 10:10:33
- I admire you; I would have no idea how to do it, or where to even start* - bbonb February 17, 2017, 9:25:31
- Enjoy the process.* - longsnapper February 17, 2017, 9:20:19
- take it out.* - cpsteine February 16, 2017, 23:00:58
- 000 - Pooter February 16, 2017, 23:33:39
- Nah, just enjoy it, you're doing it wrong.* - illfan23 February 16, 2017, 21:05:57
- sorry buddy. Just remember, fate will intervene when it's supposed to* - Mismysteri February 16, 2017, 20:55:39
- Yup, pretty much. Sorry dude* - OrangeSox February 16, 2017, 20:48:52
- It's a pretty effing miserable experience.* - PDO February 16, 2017, 20:43:19
- I can imagine why you feel that way but power through. Eventually it all works out. * - MC February 16, 2017, 20:39:05
- Tell me the #### about it* - TarheelIllini February 16, 2017, 20:37:22
- Pointless* - jumpingdan February 16, 2017, 19:49:38
- You should turn gay. Its a lot easier. - Stu February 16, 2017, 19:30:00
- I agree* - JeffFrank February 16, 2017, 19:06:35
- Sorry bro. - Jack McMurdo February 16, 2017, 19:04:10
« Back to index | View thread »