obviously I have no idea what happened here
Posted by IB on February 17, 2017, 10:26:09, in reply to "and an AP reporter said during the Spicer statement that the AP made multiple requests before "
I'm just saying that I've seen plenty of times where the request for comment is done in such a way where you get the impression the person didn't so much want a response as the ability to say "we requested comment."
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- this is what i feared would happen with deportations - illiniranger February 17, 2017, 9:47:26
- was the NG used in the South during the Civil Rights era or am I thinking of another body?* - reggiedunlop February 17, 2017, 10:20:17
- There'll be a lot of pictures like the Elián González one* - ECEIllinois February 17, 2017, 10:09:47
- This seems like something to float out to distract and then deny* - MarshMac February 17, 2017, 9:55:51
- Has there been reporting on National Guard coming to Chicago to shoot all the black people yet - groupielite February 17, 2017, 9:54:06
- Plus, it's fascist as ####* - elportero February 17, 2017, 9:51:33
- Ugh* - KingTalkyTiki February 17, 2017, 9:49:36
« Back to index | View thread »