[ Post a Response | The Deuce ]
really? GIS isn't kind*
What are the implications of an Israeli foreign policy that embraces leaders like Trump, Orban and Duterte? Among other things, you get news items like this from @BarakRavid : Holocaust revisionism in Hungary enabled by Bibi's government. https://t.co/OieS1KXMT2
— Bari Weiss (@bariweiss) December 5, 2018 .
"Nominate a clown, get a circus."....VIV
Trump eres un pendejo
Courage is a muscle. You exercise courage by consistently doing things that scare you.
History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes.
Bari Weiss - Israeli government enabling Holocaust revisionism in Hungary - ATL December 6, 2018, 15:04:27
- Gross. - VIV December 6, 2018, 16:35:32
- Bari Weiss = would* - Sounder December 6, 2018, 15:59:34
- eww* - gig December 6, 2018, 16:40:45
- No* - PrkrLewis December 6, 2018, 16:28:03
- really? GIS isn't kind* - TarheelIllini December 6, 2018, 16:05:25
- do I have this right? - TarheelIllini December 6, 2018, 15:56:22
- until she stops blaming "leftists" as much as actual anti-semites for anti-semitism - suburbanmyth December 6, 2018, 15:23:21
« Back to index | View thread »