You can't spell Christ without panopticon*
So I set the little creep up next to a glass of bourbon with a note that said something along the lines of, "You two are enough to drive a little elf to drink! Please pick up after yourselves for God's sake and give your poor father a break. He really is just the best dad and deserves something nice. So today is Do Something Amazing for Dad Day!"
Hoooo! I crack me up. Good times.
Oh, the note also told them to try on the Xmas dresses their grandmother sent them and take pics to send to her.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
So my wife is out of town and I'm stuck with the ####ing Elf on a Shelf. - Tuscy December 6, 2018, 23:19:54
- Santa's Lazy Gnome. :-) - osklister December 7, 2018, 9:45:27
- Side... with all of the context below in mind, what is the right age... - uofi1998 December 7, 2018, 9:39:04
- Our elf doesn't do much beside move around. Bonus - my daughter has already forgotten about her one - eta December 7, 2018, 9:01:28
- LMFCO. This has to be the last year for this nonsense, right? - Jackie December 7, 2018, 8:57:01
- It's kind of an amazing trick - DT December 7, 2018, 6:51:36
- The police state- the true meaning of Christmas * - ATL December 6, 2018, 23:21:56
- You can't spell Christ without panopticon* - opossum jenkins December 7, 2018, 6:55:56
« Back to index | View thread »