"“It’s about my fear. I’m thinking about what I did as a dad, did I do something wrong, and if I did, what was it? Not that I’m not gonna love my son or think about him any differently,” he said. “I wouldn’t tell that joke today, because when I said it, the times weren’t as sensitive as they are now. I think we love to make big deals out of things that aren’t necessarily big deals, because we can."
The thing is, he thinks there's "something wrong" being done to "make" someone gay. And he thinks it's not a big deal to make these types of homophobic remarks (that he claims aren't homophobic because he loves everyone) and people are just being sensitive if they think differently than him.
There's just so much wrong with that outlook.
he's saying he's already apologized for those tweets multiple times in the past and doesn't think he should have to keep doing so every time it gets brought up.
I agree with him...assuming he's already apologized and changed as a person, as he says he has.
hooky short du bu hust
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Kevin hart stepping aside from hosting Oscars due to being unapologetic about his homophobia - Taz December 7, 2018, 8:22:37
- Somehow Eddie Murphy seems to escape the same fate.* - PapaDels December 8, 2018, 8:45:51
- Toughen up.... - Bryzzo December 7, 2018, 9:43:48
- "I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive words from my past." - bbonb December 7, 2018, 9:29:11
- Baby it’s cold outside * - digs December 7, 2018, 9:18:15
- The whole thing is ridiculous.* - longsnapper December 7, 2018, 9:10:44
- doesn't matter if he was apologetic or not - Sammich December 7, 2018, 8:30:15
- he's not necessarily being unapologetic - IlliniSax05 December 7, 2018, 8:25:54
- Ooo - Taz December 7, 2018, 8:37:12
- I think it was mentioned below* - timmer December 7, 2018, 8:23:50
« Back to index | View thread »