I think we'll do Santa for as long as my kids are in the house and long after they know the truth.
Seems to be a tradition we all enjoy.
And by Santa, I mean putting gifts under the tree on the 24th when the kids are in the car and opening them after midnight mass or after we get home from a Christmas party while staying up way too late and drinking wine or bourbon.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
So my wife is out of town and I'm stuck with the ####ing Elf on a Shelf. - Tuscy December 6, 2018, 23:19:54
- Santa's Lazy Gnome. :-) - osklister December 7, 2018, 9:45:27
- Side... with all of the context below in mind, what is the right age... - uofi1998 December 7, 2018, 9:39:04
- Our elf doesn't do much beside move around. Bonus - my daughter has already forgotten about her one - eta December 7, 2018, 9:01:28
- LMFCO. This has to be the last year for this nonsense, right? - Jackie December 7, 2018, 8:57:01
- It's kind of an amazing trick - DT December 7, 2018, 6:51:36
- The police state- the true meaning of Christmas * - ATL December 6, 2018, 23:21:56
« Back to index | View thread »