Our 12 yo only pretends to believe in front of her little sister. The little one understands...
it's not real, she just has fun with it.
My 14 y/o has gone along with it all so as not to spoil it for her younger sister that mrs. Effin and I questioned if she was still a believer in it all.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
So my wife is out of town and I'm stuck with the ####ing Elf on a Shelf. - Tuscy December 6, 2018, 23:19:54
- Santa's Lazy Gnome. :-) - osklister December 7, 2018, 9:45:27
- Side... with all of the context below in mind, what is the right age... - uofi1998 December 7, 2018, 9:39:04
- Our elf doesn't do much beside move around. Bonus - my daughter has already forgotten about her one - eta December 7, 2018, 9:01:28
- LMFCO. This has to be the last year for this nonsense, right? - Jackie December 7, 2018, 8:57:01
- It's kind of an amazing trick - DT December 7, 2018, 6:51:36
- The police state- the true meaning of Christmas * - ATL December 6, 2018, 23:21:56
« Back to index | View thread »