Lol, I havenít seen that. I watched it with a friend that worked at Boeing
Watching him lose his mind during that scene was great.
The plane lands, taxis at high speed for a long time, then slightly accelerates and takes off.
Normal takeoff speed for a cargo plane is about 100 knots (~115mph). The plane was pretty close to that for the entire scene. For rounding purposes, letís say it was going 100mph on average for 12 minutes (1/5 of an hour), thatís 20 miles.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
*movie-jack* Working my way through the Fast and Furious movies - DT February 11, 2019, 9:24:58
- I watched The Sisters Brothers yesterday. Not sure why it bombed? (non-sp) - roughy February 11, 2019, 17:36:48
- This reminds me that I need to work my way through all the Leprechaun movies - Tortillini February 11, 2019, 10:21:57
- Bar we were in Friday (new & Improved Carol's) started showing Cannonball Run on Friday night - KingTalkyTiki February 11, 2019, 10:00:58
- this web site became DT's livejournal so gradually, I barely noticed it* - gvibes February 11, 2019, 9:54:07
- i watched "alpha" with my youngest and we both really enjoyed it. - biclops February 11, 2019, 9:45:05
- Iím definitely not the first to say it, but yeah, thatís exactly what #1 is. - VIV February 11, 2019, 9:40:13
- I ate a nice shit sandwich over the weekend - digs February 11, 2019, 9:40:02
« Back to index | View thread »