Right now I kind of feel like he won't have to make a decision.
As in, either this works (like 1999) and we're 8-4 or it doesn't work (like 2009) and we're 3-9.
And yes that's the intro for the football preview I've started to formulate in my head.
1999, coming off 3 wins with nearly everyone back plus impact recruits - IT WORKED!
2009, coming off 5 wins with nearly everyone back plus impact recruits - FAILBOAT
2019, coming off 4 wins with nearly everyone back plus impact recruits - ???
Message Thread | This response ↓|
S&P+ Preseason Projections - UIHuskie February 11, 2019, 8:20:15
- Humble Beast visiting - jdl February 11, 2019, 15:30:28
- Locksley adds to his staff - jdl February 11, 2019, 15:22:17
- Cam Watkins to choose between Vandy and a school where I sent a lot of my money. - Illiniphil February 11, 2019, 14:46:13
- Nebraska running back facing revenge porn and child porn charges - Illiniphil February 11, 2019, 14:09:32
- Wisconsin OL retiring due to injuries - jdl February 11, 2019, 13:14:39
- I've never liked how he does returning production. - roughy February 11, 2019, 11:09:12
- it's okay, we are a basketball school again * - MC February 11, 2019, 11:01:46
- the only thing that brings a smile to my face right now is thinking how Lovie made Whitman his b###h - IB February 11, 2019, 10:22:48
- 7 college football teams that finished with their highest-ranked recruiting classes ever - biclops February 11, 2019, 10:01:27
- Whitman is going to retain Lovie at 5-7. 4-8 or worse probably gets him launched.* - MrX February 11, 2019, 9:48:12
- 91st overall would be just a little bit better than Beckman's first year (93)* - IB February 11, 2019, 8:54:30
- seems about right. * - illiniranger February 11, 2019, 8:26:23
« Back to index | View thread »