i think our job is not attractive and many up and comers would steer clear
and a lot of these things are regional. It's harder to pull a Sun Belt guy into the B1G because their goal is the SEC. hard to pull a MWC guy because their goal is the PAC-12/Big 12. not impossible, but harder, especially when the destination is Illinois.
i think we are really constrained to looking at the MAC. That said, lot of great coaches hired out of there.
They would probably only maim their mothers, not kill them.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
S&P+ Preseason Projections - UIHuskie February 11, 2019, 8:20:15
- Humble Beast visiting - jdl February 11, 2019, 15:30:28
- Locksley adds to his staff - jdl February 11, 2019, 15:22:17
- Cam Watkins to choose between Vandy and a school where I sent a lot of my money. - Illiniphil February 11, 2019, 14:46:13
- Nebraska running back facing revenge porn and child porn charges - Illiniphil February 11, 2019, 14:09:32
- Wisconsin OL retiring due to injuries - jdl February 11, 2019, 13:14:39
- I've never liked how he does returning production. - roughy February 11, 2019, 11:09:12
- it's okay, we are a basketball school again * - MC February 11, 2019, 11:01:46
- the only thing that brings a smile to my face right now is thinking how Lovie made Whitman his b###h - IB February 11, 2019, 10:22:48
- 7 college football teams that finished with their highest-ranked recruiting classes ever - biclops February 11, 2019, 10:01:27
- Whitman is going to retain Lovie at 5-7. 4-8 or worse probably gets him launched.* - MrX February 11, 2019, 9:48:12
- 91st overall would be just a little bit better than Beckman's first year (93)* - IB February 11, 2019, 8:54:30
- seems about right. * - illiniranger February 11, 2019, 8:26:23
« Back to index | View thread »