Urban Vita and the Urban Legends
[ Post a Response | Urban Vita and the Urban Legends ]
Question: How many of you sew for your dolls?
Posted by Flamingomoon on July 23, 2017, 10:41 am
I've got several projects in mind and a couple that are half finished ... I'm at the eternal sewing question, do I make myself finish the projects or say "you must not love it" and just start a new one?
Or do what I've been doing and simply wander off and so something completely different.
- Question: How many of you sew for your dolls? - Flamingomoon July 23, 2017, 10:41 am
« Back to index
- Well, I have sewn for my dolls, but haven't sewn anything for them or anyone else lately. - mimi100 August 6, 2017, 2:28 pm
- I do but lately I have been in a lazy mode. - Terry July 24, 2017, 9:47 am
- I don't sew for dolls or anyone but, as for projects, I am one to wander off and do>>> - Kay in Chgo July 23, 2017, 11:52 am
- That should read "do" something completely different. I didn't realize we don't have an 'edit' - Flamingomoon July 23, 2017, 10:43 am