Hey fatties, what music do you like to run/workout to?
Posted by Sunrise Moon on 2/7/2017, 7:37 pm
I'm a workout album guy. I don't do playlists. Unfortunately most albums have some slow songs that disrupt my flow when I run, but some of my favorites have been:
Let It Bleed - Rolling Stones
Late Registration - Kanye West
Milkshake x Infinity - Mike DeFabio
Ramones - S/T - This one surprised me by how perfectly suited to running it is. The only really slow track is 53rd and 3rd
Deltron 3030 - Dan the Automator
The Joshua Tree - This is good for a short run. After a couple songs, the album slows down a lot
Stuff I've tried and am not sure I like:
Dirt - Alice in Chains - This starts out good but gets slow too fast
Reign in Blood - Slayer - (it's got the speed, but I need some melody!)
What are some good ones I'm missing out on?
- Re: Hey fatties, what music do you like to run/workout to? - Jimbob 2/8/2017, 4:48 pm
- Re: Hey fatties, what music do you like to run/workout to? - Nick E. 2/8/2017, 4:13 pm
- I usually listen to entire albums exclusively - Pugeye 2/8/2017, 1:48 pm
- Re: Hey fatties, what music do you like to run/workout to? - John Mc 2/8/2017, 11:59 am
- Re: Hey fatties, what music do you like to run/workout to? - Rich B. 2/8/2017, 7:39 am
- I'll second the idea that workout music is nearly identical to normal listening music - Trung 2/8/2017, 6:53 am
- Re: Hey fatties, what music do you like to run/workout to? - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk 2/8/2017, 12:36 am
- The very best running album ever, to my mind, has to be... - Reagan 2/7/2017, 11:05 pm
- Metal and Basic-B.itch Dance-Pop for Teenage Girls.(nt) - A.h. 2/7/2017, 8:47 pm
- I'll run to anything - Sam 2/7/2017, 8:17 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!