Re: Snooooooore (nt)
Posted by Ken on 6/22/2017, 2:29 pm, in reply to "Re: Snooooooore (nt)"
Disney and Lucasfilm would rather have a director that will deliver a guaranteed bland B over a director that will give them an 80% chance of an A but a 20% chance of a C.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!