10. The Beatles - You Can't Do That - Lennon is all talk and no action. his lady is openly flirting with other men multiple times and he just jealously threatens to leave her without actually going through with it. Notice "second time I've caught you talking to him" despite his early warning and all he does empty talk. What a cuck
9. Sparks - Where's My Girl - cuck pining over a girl who someone else stole from him
8. The Beatles - This Boy - Beta cuck pining over a girl who left him for an alpha male
7. Credence Clearwater Revival - I've heard it through the grapevine - despite knowing she is cheating on him, he still arguing he loves her more
6. Morrissey - my love life - "I know you love one person so, Why don't you love two, love?" - I guess morrissey wants to cuckold the other guy
5. The Beatles - No Reply - "I love you more than any other guy" despite knowing she left him for another guy. 3 entry from Lennon, he must be the most cuck man in rock music
4. King Crimson - a man with the open heart - "She could be sleeping in the comfort of another bed, It wouldn't matter to a man with an open heart"
3. The Cars - the best friend girl - he had the girl BEFORE his friend - “She’s my best friend’s girl. But she used to be mine” yep the friend made him a cuck
2. Pj Harvey - oh my lover - "you can love her And you can love me at the same time". Who said woman can't be cuckold
1. Mozart - Cosi fan Tutte - a whole opera about cuckoldry. Despite proving the unfaithfulness of their wife, they still stuck with their wife.