There are a couple issues:
• Buying a domain costs money and is a subscription based thing. Eg it may cost a hundred dollars over several years to reserve it. Annually, it'll probably be like $12 each year.
• From some basic research, site hosting would cost at least $120/yr. I might look around some more but from what I can tell, that's about the best it gets
• It's possible that ads could recoup some of these costs, but I suspect that the reason that Babble keeps getting deleted is that it's being flagged by the ad API as un-monetizable (advertisers like family friendly websites). I'm not an expert in this area though so it's possible that it could work out alright. Anyway, I don't expect ads would be that profitable on a website with such few unique visitors as this one so I don't expect that the hosting costs would be offset that much.
• Time-wise, provided the HTML, I could probably make this site in a pretty short time. Maybe a couple weeks at most but I bet it'd be faster. There are some complications I can see right now with the actual site development, but I could probably figure them out.
• Finally, I am a little worried about copyright issues. I'm not sure if anyone could legitimately bring a suit for copied HTML though because I suspect most HTML is in the public domain, given anyone can take it at any time from any website. But what do I know