Re: The board is in danger of going down again
Posted by Joe on February 21, 2018, 3:32 pm, in reply to "The board is in danger of going down again"
I would pay something to keep this board, but I would rather wait until it gets taken down one more time just to make sure that it's not a idle threat. But if other people were actually resolved to start paying before that happened I would chip in.
Ultimately, I would rather have our own, even if that cost more. However, I have no computer skills and can't help make that happen myself.