1) The guy who wrote "We Didn't Start the Fire" compares himself to Beethoven (he admits that he isn't quite as good)
2) He's a Yes fan and opened up for them, though he says they lost him after 1974
3) In 1990 or whenever, Axl Rose could've had any silicone bimbo he wanted, so of course he wanted to spend the night hanging out with Billy
4) His poor Dad. I can't imagine what it must be like for your old man to be a Holocaust survivor who literally lost all of his family, before coming to America.
5) He wanted to a covers CD of his influences -- "Kashmir", but the record man turned him down
6) Elton [John] would say to me, “Why don’t you put out more albums?” I would say, “Why don’t you put out less albums?”