Related: How many of you read multiple books at once?
Posted by Sam on September 7, 2018, 10:05 am, in reply to "What's reading?
As a kid/teen, I used to be all about that. Slowly but surely, though (and probably largely because of having to read a lot for college), I'm a one-at-a-time reader, which can be a little frustrating if you're stuck on something long or difficult... I also rarely don't finish a book, which exacerbates things. But I've noticed lots of you have 3-4 books going at once. I can't do it anymore! Sure, when I was 15 on summer vacation, I'd carry 3 books with me at once, but I dunno... now I got dinner to cook and sh*t.
I'm still reading IT by Stevie King, by the way; a perfect summer book. Patrick Hockstetter... ewwww
- all the ####in time - Oliver September 9, 2018, 9:20 pm
- NEVER (nt) - B. D. September 9, 2018, 5:28 pm
- Nonfiction yes, fiction not usually - Joe September 8, 2018, 8:37 am
- for non-fiction yes - Ken September 7, 2018, 2:40 pm
- Me - Pugeye September 7, 2018, 1:43 pm
- Re: Related: How many of you read multiple books at once? - Nick E. September 7, 2018, 12:27 pm
- Re: Related: How many of you read multiple books at once? - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk September 7, 2018, 10:54 am
- I usually read two books at a time - Mod Lang September 7, 2018, 10:23 am