What, in your opinion, is the easiest job in the world?
Posted by Jason on October 11, 2018, 2:04 am
I'm going with TV weatherman. What a racket this is.
You pretty much just report what your radar shit tells you. You make predictions based on that and you're wrong much of the time, but people accept it. They're even okay with that. Because they like you.
You seem like a nice guy. In fact, you're the down-to-earth one among the anchors who have to deliver the story on the latest school shooting. You can joke. You can be loose.
Also, in a weird way you are the star of the newscast. Not everybody cares about sports. Not everybody cares about current events (or they get that information elsewhere). Meanwhile, EVERYBODY cares about whether or not it's going to be cool or warm or sunny or rainy tomorrow in their particular place on Earth.
And you're the person who earns six figures telling them.
Because you have a pleasant smile.
- Re: What, in your opinion, is the easiest job in the world? - Ken October 12, 2018, 6:24 pm
- Greeters maybe? - Joe H. October 12, 2018, 4:14 pm
- Traffic reporters - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk October 11, 2018, 5:08 pm
- These guys are on Twitter 24/7 though - Oleg October 11, 2018, 3:47 pm
- Re: What, in your opinion, is the easiest job in the world? - Nick E. October 11, 2018, 11:19 am
- Assistant bleurghscreamer - B. D. October 11, 2018, 10:18 am
- Nope- you still have to actually be able to speak coherently on camera - Pugeye October 11, 2018, 9:25 am
- Many countries have bikini bimbos do that job - Mod Lang October 11, 2018, 7:48 am
- Think again... :-) - Herman October 11, 2018, 3:44 am