- They sucked pretty much from the beginning, or at least their talent never measured up to their ambitions;
- Their frontman shot himself in the head and it wasn't suicide;
- Their pop phase is full of guilty pleasure;
- Peter Cetera was the best guy in the band and his solo debut Solitude/Solitaire is worth hearing;
- The riff from "25 or 6 to 4" sounds a lot like "Brain Stew" and Led Zep's "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" and, having heard the latter first, I can never quite fully enjoy the Chicago.