* A fourth JJ-universe film, only Chris Pine pulled out and Anton Yelchin is dead, and was probably never going to happen anyway.
* A Tarantino movie that is never in a million years going to happen.
* Discovery, which I find depressing and dull.
* An elderly Picard series which runs the risk of being desperate and awkward.
* This novelty comedy cartoon.
The funny thing is, the 2010's are supposed to be all about shared universes, and Star Trek was more or less the original multimedia shared universe. They kept it up fairly coherently for 40 years.
And yet here we are with a ton of projects on the way, all set in completely different time periods and sometimes in completely different universes, and which seem to have no guiding creative vision in common whatsoever.