The better question would be, why do you dislike them?
I just put on "Llyria" after reading your message, I'm three minutes in, and it's fantastic. Generally they just find a right balance between striking minimalist melodies and fine short sections of very concentrated groovy improv. It's modern jazz fusion that doesn't sound cheesy or overblown or explicitly nostalgic. If you like this type of modern jazz in general, than these guys should be alright for you.
- Well, I don't want to slam what you guys like. - Alex Zaitsev November 2, 2018, 7:28 am
- Allow me - Pugeye November 2, 2018, 10:51 am
- Also - Matt November 2, 2018, 7:22 pm
- First of all - Matt November 2, 2018, 7:15 pm
- Well, yeah.... - Alex Zaitsev November 2, 2018, 11:30 am
- You're making assumptions out of thin air - Oleg November 2, 2018, 11:18 am
- Perhaps - Pugeye November 2, 2018, 11:50 am