Posted by Jason on December 30, 2018, 11:13 pm
How do you deal with them? Do you give them money? Do you tell them to #### off? Are you one of those people who offers to buy them food rather than give them cash?
Me, I live in an inner city area and being panhandled is as common as being stuck behind a shitty driver in traffic.
90% of the time, I give them a few bucks. The other 10% of the time I'm annoyed and I just say that I don't carry cash. (I'm particularly annoyed by the ones who approach me while I'm at a gas pump.) Never been a problem. They just go to their next mark.
- Re: Panhandlers - Joe H. January 4, 2019, 1:23 pm
- Re: Panhandlers - B. D. January 2, 2019, 7:37 pm
- Re: Panhandlers - Mighty Kurtz January 2, 2019, 4:23 pm
- I try my best to buy them food. - Norville January 2, 2019, 12:02 am
- I'll give them leftover food - Pugeye December 31, 2018, 4:42 pm
- I've worked at a homeless shelter - Tabernacles E. Townsfolk December 31, 2018, 12:36 am