Do people actually read George's rewritten reviews?
I'm not as prone to hate on George at the drop of a hat as some other Babblers are but the fact that he's rewriting all those reviews seems like OCD-fueled insanity that people should not be encouraging. I'm sure he sometimes changes his opinion but there are other ways to illustrate this than brand new full length reviews. If you get something out of it, fine, but it just seems like a waste of time for all involved. The fact that the newest review is about Lennon's "Rock & Roll" of all albums only seems to underline this fact.
- Re: Do people actually read George's rewritten reviews? - Joe H. January 4, 2019, 12:58 pm
- Some of them - B. D. January 2, 2019, 7:36 pm
- Yeah, that's pretty freaky - John January 1, 2019, 8:56 pm
- I've read them all - Ryan January 1, 2019, 6:59 pm
- Re: Do people actually read George's rewritten reviews? - Ken January 1, 2019, 2:19 pm
- Re: Do people actually read George's rewritten reviews? - Paul C January 1, 2019, 12:18 pm