Speaking of girlfriends
Posted by Pugeye on February 6, 2019, 9:31 am, in reply to "Whelp
I've been thinking about getting back in the dating game. Anybody have any experience with Bumble? Guess the main difference is that it's set up so only the woman has the ability to make the first contact and because of that, a lot of girls I know tend to prefer it over Tinder (which seems like just a hookup site, like the modern version of Craigslist's "casual encounters") or OK Cupid (was briefly on that one- only dating app I've used- and it seemed more geared towards actual relationships than just hooking up).
But yeah, been almost a year since I broke up w/ my gf and though I usually don't give a shit about Valentine's Day, I've been feeling lame for not having plans. Meant to find a new place and start dating after just a few months but then life happened (more specifically, loss of close friends, bullshit at work and mental and physical health issues) and now it's coming up on a year and I'm getting anxious to move on.
How bout you, Billdude? Any ladies on the horizon (or in the rear view mirror for that matter)? Wanna be my Bumble buddy? No, not in *that* way- I meant we join Bumble at the same time and compare notes on Babble. That wouldn't be embarrassing at all. I do probably need to find an apartment first though, unless I want to begin my profile with "I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS. IF THIS IS A DEALBREAKER, JUST KEEP SCROLLING. YOUR LOSS"
- Re: Speaking of girlfriends - Joe H. February 6, 2019, 6:30 pm
- Tinder is better for meeting weirdos. - Norville February 7, 2019, 7:06 am
- Glad you found yourself a good woman, homie - Pugeye February 6, 2019, 6:59 pm
- Re: Glad you found yourself a good woman, homie - Joe H., February 6, 2019, 8:07 pm
- I mean... - Pugeye February 7, 2019, 9:40 am
- Re: I mean... - Joe H. February 7, 2019, 10:25 am
- Yeah - Pugeye February 7, 2019, 6:42 pm
- Re: Yeah - Joe H February 7, 2019, 9:08 pm
- Also - Pugeye February 7, 2019, 6:53 pm
- Re: Also - B.D. February 7, 2019, 7:29 pm