![]()
on March 11, 2026, 4:15 pm
Trump Says ‘I Don’t Know About It’ When Asked About Report Finding U.S. Responsible For Strike On Iranian School
President Trump continued to feign ignorance when confronted with reports that the U.S. was directly responsible for a military strike that hit an Iranian girls' school in the first days of the war in Iran, killing 175 people, most of them children.
Trump was asked on Wednesday about a new report from The New York Times and if he'd take responsibility for the deadly strike as Commander-In-Chief.
Trump responded, "I don't know about it."
The Times reported that a preliminary investigation by the U.S. military found the U.S. was responsible for the Tomahawk missile strike on the Iranian elementary school in Minab.
Trump has previously suggested, without evidence, that Iran got a hold of a U.S. Tomahawk missile and struck their own school.
When confronted during Monday's press briefing by New York Times reporter Shawn McCreesh with the fact that nobody else within the administration has suggested Iran struck their own school, Trump said he didn't "know enough about it."
"I think its something I told was under investigation, but Tomahawks are used by others as you know. Numerous other nations have Tomahawks, they buy them from us. But I will certainly, whatever the report shows, I'm willing to live with that report," Trump said on Monday.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has said numerous times when asked about the strike that the matter is under investigation.
Any bets on that ‘investigation’ coming to any conclusion?
SAY ‘NO’ TO WAR!
RESIST!![]()



Message Thread
![]()
« Back to index | View thread »
RETURN TO MESSAGE INDEX PAGE
Board Moderators are Sia, Pikes Peak 14115, Amadeus, Poppet and
Trish