Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Header Photo 'Then & Now'
Posted by James Goring on June 3, 2019, 9:27 am
The Grand Cinema situated on Queen Victoria Street in Pelaw was built in 1911.
It closed as a cinema about 1977, The building remained in use as the ‘Broadway Ballroom’.
The Photograph was taken from Joicey St.
Image Courtesy Norman Dunn
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org