Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Re: Gardening wild side
Don, your garden looks fine, you have some beautiful flowers growing, and like me some very healthy looking weeds. Allen, my daughter cuts my lawn too on the ride around mower, we have green waste bins we dump the grass in, gets picked up every Friday, some I keep for compost, I live on an acre. Elizabeth, I grew up in Glen street, railway behind us, and Reyrolles next door, never a blade of grass to be seen, I remember once a dandelion growing through a crack in the backyard, I was probably about 7--8 yrs at the time and I watered it everyday!! it was my garden in the backyard.
- Gardening wild side - Don Scott July 16, 2019, 9:37 pm
- Re: Gardening wild side a good garden - Allan Campbell July 16, 2019, 10:12 pm
- Re: Gardening wild side - BJC July 17, 2019, 6:54 am
- Re: Gardening wild side - Sylvia July 17, 2019, 1:53 pm
- Re: Gardening wild side - Anne July 17, 2019, 6:49 pm
- Re: Gardening wild side - Michael Lynch July 18, 2019, 2:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org