Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Handy, then and now, side by side map...
Posted by Barry Cram on July 18, 2019, 6:35 amEdited by administrator Admin3 July 18, 2019, 7:54 am
Hello Mac Cummings, Alan La Ruste and whoever else might need a map to show a past street, with exactly how it is today.
Here is a very handy side by side map, which shows the old Ormonde Street in comparison with today's Ormonde Street.
When open, place your cursor anywhere on the left map section, and a corresponding X
on the aerial map on the right will show exactly what is in that location today. You can drag the map around anywhere in the UK and zoom in and out - have fun
If you need this map in the future, just go to the top of the message board and click on Norman's message, entitled: 'Barry Cram's Message Board Archive
' and click on the 'Local Maps' cloud.
Link: Then and now map
- Handy, then and now, side by side map... - Barry Cram July 18, 2019, 6:35 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Handy, then and now, side by side map... - Mac C July 18, 2019, 8:38 am
- Re: Handy, then and now, side by side map... - Michael Lynch July 18, 2019, 2:22 pm
- Re: Handy, then and now, side by side map... - John Shearer July 18, 2019, 5:45 pm
- What a good response... - Barry Cram July 18, 2019, 6:17 pm
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org