Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc
David I and many other cyclists do have insurance. All those that are in a cycling club have insurance. Itís mandatory for the membership. If they donít itís a very poor club.
Riding two abreast, never had a problem. When I ride with my wife we are always single file up to a point. I always ride wider than if solo just to protect her wingman I call it.
You get bad cyclists as well as drivers, jumping lights a no no. But you do get some cyclists are very fast off the mark at traffic lights which annoys some car drivers.
Nobody pays road Tax now. Itís a pollution charge. In any case the supposed Road Tax was never for the roads. Just a way of collecting money. If it had we would have marvellous roads instead of the nightmare ones we have.
Goodnight Ladies and Gentlemen, just drive better tomorrow than you did today and give room to any cyclists you come across, donít be a daft as some of them are. Please stay clear of 20 miles around Harrogate or It might be me.
End Allan C.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Grrrr. Lycra Cyclists - John K August 1, 2019, 3:05 pm
- Re: Grrrr. Lycra Cyclists - alan la ruste August 1, 2019, 3:23 pm
- Re: Nowt wrong with Cyclists, Lycra or otherwise - Allan C August 1, 2019, 7:46 pm
- Re: Nowt wrong with Cyclists, Lycra or otherwise - Sheila Craig August 1, 2019, 8:11 pm
- Re: Nowt wrong with Cyclists, Lycra or otherwise - Joseph August 1, 2019, 8:51 pm
- Re: Nowt wrong with Cyclists, Lycra or otherwise - Don Scott August 1, 2019, 9:09 pm
- Re: Don - Allan C. August 1, 2019, 10:03 pm
- Re: Nowt wrong with Cyclists, Lycra or otherwise Sheila - Allan C August 1, 2019, 9:10 pm
- Re: Grrrr. Lycra Cyclists - Patrick August 2, 2019, 1:42 pm
- Re: Grrrr. Lycra Cyclists - Ray Forster August 2, 2019, 9:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org