Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc
Re: Sugar bags
Posted by Norman Dunn on August 4, 2019, 9:03 am, in reply to "Sugar bags
I lived upstairs at 14 Lyon St and remember the Co-op and those blue bags of sugar. I cant remember if they made them up in the shop though.I sometimes got sent for a quarter of streaky bacon (4ozs) there and always gave them our check number 27128.
- Sugar bags - jim murray August 4, 2019, 8:43 am
- Re: Sugar bags - Laurence August 4, 2019, 8:58 am
- Re: Sugar bags - Norman Dunn August 4, 2019, 9:03 am
- Re: Sugar bags - Jim Murray August 4, 2019, 9:25 am
- Re: Sugar bags - Lorna Lakey August 5, 2019, 8:04 pm
- Re: Sugar bags - Marion Scaife August 6, 2019, 1:31 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org