Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc
Re: Holiday insurance
We saw them advertised at a golf tournament in the UK that we were watching on tv and have been meaning to research them. The holiday insurances we buy here in the US mostly seem to be pay out of your own pocket them claim back from the company which could be expensive if you have a medical problem. On our last cruise which sailed from Florida to Spain in April we bought the cruise line's insurance and even that was pay up first. Also many don't want to cover older people and now I've reached 70 and hubby 75 not so easy.
- Holiday insurance - Carolinhampshire August 4, 2019, 11:14 am
- Re: Holiday insurance - N44 August 4, 2019, 11:39 am
- Re: Holiday insurance - Carolinhampshire August 4, 2019, 11:42 am
- Re: Holiday insurance - Sylvia August 4, 2019, 1:31 pm
- Re: Holiday insurance - dj August 4, 2019, 2:17 pm
- Re: Holiday insurance - Michael Lynch August 4, 2019, 4:42 pm
- Re: Holiday insurance - Martie August 4, 2019, 10:42 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org