Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Posted by alan la ruste on October 25, 2019, 9:45 am, in reply to "Wotsit
yes ian,i worked at rh patterson,s mid sixties,this pic i think is fifties,we had a six wheeled recovery truck when i worked there,the recovery truck on pic is a 7V with v8 sidevalve engine,the car a ford v8 pilot sidevalve, same engine as fitted to the truck.the pic is the repair depot on forth street newcastle,george and jobling had a scooter dealership next door,just a few yards along the other way was the "telegraph" pub,don,t know if its still there.
- Wotsit - Ian Turnbull October 24, 2019, 9:49 pm
- Re: Wotsit - alan la ruste October 25, 2019, 9:45 am
- Re: Wotsit - Mac Cummings October 25, 2019, 10:42 am
- Re: Wotsit - Barrie Mortimer October 25, 2019, 2:22 pm
- Re: Wotsit - alan la ruste October 25, 2019, 9:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.