Source – VODA
Toy Trust funds help disadvantaged children (13 and under) and their families in the following ways:
• Alleviate suffering.
• Support children through awful experiences.
• Encourage achievement through adversity.
• Purchase vital equipment.
• Provide care.
• Bolster existing initiatives.
• Initiate brand new projects.
• Satisfy basic needs.
Money raised through fundraising events is distributed by the Toy Trust committee, meeting five or six times each year to allocate grants of up to £5,000. Applications should show real benefit for relieving hardship and suffering to beneficiaries and be able to demonstrate effective fundraising.
Learn more at: https://toytrust.co.uk/apply