Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Re: Hebburn Park
Each to their own opinion Ged but to say the park is a dump is excessive to say the least. Certainly not maintained to the standard of my youth but my wife and I have no issues taking our grandchildren for picnics in the park in the summer months etc. They love the swings and play area. Certainly the dene area has been neglected to a degree but again that's just my opinion.
- Hebburn Park - James Goring November 4, 2019, 4:21 pm
- Re: Hebburn Park - Ged November 4, 2019, 6:25 pm
- Re: Hebburn Park - Sheila November 4, 2019, 6:41 pm
- Re: Hebburn Park - Keith November 5, 2019, 12:08 pm
- Out of this world, James... - BJC November 4, 2019, 8:46 pm
- Re: Hebburn Park - Peter Caine November 5, 2019, 6:13 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.