Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Re: CWS War Years
Posted by Allan Campbell on December 7, 2019, 3:13 pm, in reply to "Re: CWS War Years
The lorry has 4 outer wing sections, outboard of the engines. Could be Mossie however I think that the Mossie wing would have been wider at the inboard end.
The next trailer ?? Must be tail sections without the elevators fitted, the size would seem to indicate for a large aircraft. A bomber, flying boat maybe. One with a single vertical tail.
The last trailer load has me stumped. If photo was better that would help.
Would all these parts be of wooden construction? One could assume so as thatís what I understand Pelaw did.
So Alfred Bell was around then, remember those type of trucks.
Get your aircraft books out lads.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- CWS War Years - ken wood December 7, 2019, 9:03 am
- Re: CWS War Years - James Goring December 7, 2019, 9:10 am
- Re: CWS War Years - Stan Wears December 7, 2019, 9:15 am
- Re: CWS War Years - Mac Cummings December 7, 2019, 11:18 am
- Re: CWS War Years - carol badger December 7, 2019, 10:12 pm
- Re: CWS War Years - ken wood December 9, 2019, 6:01 pm
- Ken - Don Scott December 9, 2019, 7:17 pm
- Re: Ken - Ken wood December 9, 2019, 7:33 pm
- Re: Ken - Mac Cummings December 10, 2019, 9:47 am
- Re: Ken - Stan Wears December 12, 2019, 1:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.