Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Christmas Message from Lydia: 10th December 2019
Posted by George on December 10, 2019, 5:08 pm
It's been a long time since I've communicated with anybody. I was not able to send any Christmas cards / letters last year. I had slipped on a piece of concrete one lunchtime while I was putting away tomato stakes from the garden – and broke my hip. That was October 2018 and I spent seven weeks in hospital rehab. They let me out a couple of days before Christmas as my hip had healed but my right leg was very weak.
Last January my leg gave way and I fell heavily in my kitchen breaking my humorous bone and shoulder. I spent another three weeks in hospital rehab but unfortunately they cannot operate until I am able to walk without a cane or rollator. I cannot give up these aids as I do not have confidence in my right leg yet.
So! Here it is, near the end of another year and I am sending out cards early. I still have a lot of pain in my neck and shoulder and in fact tomorrow I have to have a surgical procedure to ease the pain in my neck and shoulder. I hope it works. It's been a very rough year but hopefully by Christmas all will be well.
I hope all is well with my friends at the Hebburn Message Board and I wish you all the very best for 2020.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses.
- Christmas Message from Lydia: 10th December 2019 - George December 10, 2019, 5:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Christmas Message from Lydia: 10th December 2019 - Stan Wears December 10, 2019, 5:23 pm
- Re: Christmas Message from Lydia: 10th December 2019 - BJC December 10, 2019, 5:27 pm
- Re: Christmas Message from Lydia: 10th December 2019 - James Goring December 10, 2019, 5:28 pm
- Re: Christmas Message from Lydia: 10th December 2019 - Bill Wallace December 11, 2019, 5:27 pm
- Re: The name Lydia: December 2019 - Stewart December 12, 2019, 8:41 am
Recommended Local History websites.