Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Posted by Barrie Mortimer on December 21, 2019, 12:11 pm, in reply to "Re: Roundabout
The Sheriffhall roundabout in Edinburgh has traffic lights and lots of lane markings. You have to have eyes in the back of your head to obey the lights and avoid other traffic. That is on the main route from the A1 to Forth bridge, Queensferry crossing and motorway to Glasgow. Negotiating it is a nightmare.
- Roundabout - Davy December 19, 2019, 11:48 pm
- Re: Roundabout - Russ Woodward December 20, 2019, 6:35 am
- Re: Roundabout - steve in australia December 20, 2019, 8:56 am
- Re: Roundabout - Russ Woodward December 21, 2019, 5:10 am
- Re: Roundabout - John Shearer December 21, 2019, 10:16 am
- Re: Roundabout - Barrie Mortimer December 21, 2019, 12:11 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.