Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or swearing and No derogatory remarks about ex Teachers etc.
Posted by BJC on January 10, 2020, 2:07 pm, in reply to "Re: Runway...
I agree, the writer of that article would probably be an historian or reporter and would know the difference between hangar and hanger, and so, obviously missed it when proof reading it… or the spell-checker accepted it.
I do it a lot, usually when I’m doing too much at once.
Weeks after writing an article for the message board, my wife said to me, Barry, should it not be, ‘too’, instead of ‘to’. I couldn’t believe that I had made such a simple error. But the article had been on the board for weeks and it was too late to alter.
- What happened to Jobling? - BJC January 9, 2020, 4:25 pm
- Re: What happened to Jobling? - John Shearer January 9, 2020, 6:52 pm
- Black Middens... - BJC January 9, 2020, 8:39 pm
- Re: Black Middens... - trish January 10, 2020, 9:07 am
- Runway... - BJC January 10, 2020, 9:34 am
- Re: Runway... - Allan C. January 10, 2020, 11:59 am
- Re: Runway... - Barrie Mortimer January 10, 2020, 12:55 pm
- Hangar... Hanger... - BJC January 10, 2020, 2:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.